She lived on Earth as a human for most of her childhood, and lived a mostly ordinary life as a male, before her realisation that she was transgender and eventual transition.
Teenage Years Edit
As a teenager - long before her transition - Zeus began to study science, mathematics, and technology in his early teenage years. He joined a space expedition as a recruit at the age of 15. During the expedition, the ship was attacked and the crew was unarmed. Zeus challenged the alien captain on the condition that, should he win, the entire enemy crew would leave the ship and its' crew unharmed.
Zeus was barely a match for the alien captain at the time, and as such he attempted to dodge the captain's attacks for the first half of the fight, whilst hacking into the ship's main computer system through a terminal in the bridge. His right arm's nervous system was severed by the captain's weapon before completing the hack. He then proceeded to hack the terminal with only his left arm. The purpose of the hack was to activate the ship's built-in laser defence system, which created a grid wall of lasers along half the bridge. Zeus then pushed the enemy captain into the laser grid, but not before the captain was able to spit acid into Zeus' left eye.
Cybernetic Enhancement Edit
Zeus then had his body repaired by an unidentified advanced bio-technological engineer, who implanted ultra-thin fiber optic cables to carry his nerve signals through his arm. The Engineer also created a 'cyber-eye' which replaced his destroyed left eye. Finally, The Engineer added several enhancements, such as a plasma blade on the side of his lower right arm which can be enabled and disabled at will.
Adult Life Edit
Zeus officially joined Starfleet after the expedition's somewhat success and was rewarded for his bravery in the face of danger. He eventually became an Upper Admiral of Starfleet and is crew aboard the USS Victory-D. After years serving the Federation, she realised she was transgender and went through a transition to become female, changing her name to Annabelle "Bunny" Robin Lewis.
Unnamed Advanced Bio-Technological Engineer Edit
- Plasma Blade - Bunny has a plasma blade which maintains its shape via a magnetic field generated from cybernetic implants. It is 'attached' to her lower right arm and can be activated and deactivated at will.
- Cyber Eye - Her Cyber Eye has the ability to show the name, health, and distance of any humanoid at a glance by automatically accessing a database, running scans, and calculating distance simultaneously. It also has the ability to digitally zoom his vision to see far-off objects. This is, however, a limited zoom which cannot effectively increase the accuracy of the user.
- Rebreather - She requested a rebreather upgrade after several missions resulting in him being gassed or suffocated by the vacuum of space. The rebreather can be equipped and unequipped at will and constructs itself in an instant.
- Increased Damage Resistance - Parts of her body have been coated with metal or synthetic material, making them less vulnerable to damage.
- Disease Resistance - Her immune system has been augmented to better destroy pathogens that enter the body, as well as cancerous cells.
- Speed - The muscles in her legs have been strengthened to allow running at faster speeds than a regular human, though not to considerable "superhuman" levels.
Bunny's relationship with cvscvs2 is complicated. Essentially, they are comrades, though cvs outranks her. There are commonly disputes between the two, but they maintain friendship for the most part.
Yana was introduced into Starfleet' by Bunny, and she was already a close friend of Bunny. They have maintained a close relationship, and though there have been rumours about both Cvscvs2 and Bunny holding romantic feelings about her, neither rumours are true, and can be confirmed false by both Cvs and Bunny respectively.
Admiral Ugly Edit
Previously, Admiral Ugly despised Zeus, and the hatred went both ways. However, after her transition they began to become closer. Though she often thinks Admiral Ugly is a jerk, and he often is towards her, she genuinely cares about him and thinks of him as somewhat of a friend. She relates to Ugly and some levels, and has even occasionally shown that she may take his side in certain matters if she believes he is right, but this does not mean she will not stop him when he is wrong, and she will actively foil Ugly's plans if they will bring harm. She considers having The Engineer help reconstruct Admiral Ugly's face, and provide technology to help Admiral Smugly's intelligence and memories, though the latter might not be needed.
Dollay is a sentient android co-created by Bunny and The Engineer. Most of the work on Dollay was done by Bunny. Bunny treats and sees Dollay as a daughter to her, and loves her deeply. If any harm comes to Dollay, Bunny is not afraid to bring harm to whoever is responsible.
Before injury: Edit
Zeuscallum had no cybernetic enhancements, and was an ordinary human.
Cybernetically Enhanced V1.0: Edit
Version 1.0 was rudimentary compared to Version 2.0. It featured the same enhancements, however Zeus' arm had only been upgraded with synthetic materials, with high-strength polymer bone replacements, superconductive wiring as nerve replacements, ultra-thin plastic tubes as blood vessel replacements, high-strength nylon cord as ligament replacements, and a thin ulderlaying layer of metal, covered with a layer of synthetic skin. His plasma blade had also been attached.
Besides his right arm, which is the main difference from Version 1.0 to Version 2.0, his power core ran on a much less efficient substance, which created a more vibrant blue glow - this same substance was burned to create plasma for his plasma blade.
Cybernetically Enhanced V2.0: Edit
Version 2.0 featured the same enhancements as Version 1.0, however his arm had now been completely replaced by a cybernetic one. The arm consisted of metal joints and wires inside a "sock of black rubbery squidgy-widgy stuff", which is covered with plates of an unnamed metal alloy. The plasma blade remains attached to his right arm, despite the whole arm being replaced.
As of Version 2.0, the power core was fuelled by a much more efficient substance, which "could burn for 2 centuries with me using as much energy as I could the whole time". Despite an even better fuel being presented to him, he insisted upon using this fuel because "I like the blue, and imagine having a yellow core on your chest! Imagine your blade being yellow! Nobody would take a threat seriously if it was yellow!" (The alternate fuel available burns a yellowish colour.) The yellow-burning fuel which he rejected is estimated to provide power for 500 years with average power consumption from his body (Whilst it could only be used to power a starship for 1/100 of that time.) Bunny transitioned whilst equipped with this version of her cybernetic enhancements.
Cybernetically Enhanced V2.7: Edit
Version 2.7 was a planned upgrade for V2.0, but never made it past the design stage. It was planned to have the power core moved to either Bunny's right shoulder or the top of her spine, between her shoulders. It would have metal plating around her right shoulder to secure her cybernetic arm better, and a metal 'spine' (which would run along her back, over her spine - not replace her existing spine). Her legs may have had more apparent upgrades, as the upgrades in place in V2 were hidden under her flesh. She planned to add plates and/or a frame running down the back or sides of her legs, but insisted that her feet will remain bare for unknown reasons. Her Cyber Eye may have been replaced with a new model, and her arm may have had LEDs fixed into it, for visual appeal.
Cybernetically Enhanced V3.0 - V3.1 Edit
Version 3.0 was based on the planned V2.7, but the design was changed enough for the version to be changed to 3.0. V3's main difference was that the metal plating had been replaced with a clean white ultra-strength polymer. It featured the aforementioned spine planned in V2.7, as well as frames running down the sides of her legs, and a plate over her right shoulder. Her spine upgrade has Dorsal Heatsync Protrusions which help to radiate heat generated by her cybernetics into the air around her and prevent overheating. Her Cyber Eye was slightly changed; the metal was replaced with white polymer and the glowing part changed to blue to match the colour of her power core, but the version was not changed, it did however receive a software update so that the tracking GUI could be locked onto a person even when not looking directly at them, and would remain on them until disabled or moved to another person, it is also visible through walls. Her core was not moved from her chest, but was converted to white polymer, and now it burns a slightly different shade of blue, and her plasma blade is more volatile - now giving off plasma particles. She also has four cables protruding from the back of her head from under her hair which can be used to interface with computers. As part of her gender transition, she also changed her hair to turquoise and a different style, and cut it shorter so that the cables and spine upgrade were more visible.
Soon after upgrading to version 3.0, Bunny had electronic rabbit ears added to coincide with her new nickname, besides the aesthetic function, they do serve a purpose - the right ear acts as a receiver and the left a transmitter, allowing communications in some situations where typical comms don't usually work, and allowing her to pick up or send signals that communication devices could not. At the same time, she also added hard-light technology, also known as Photon Densifying Technology, which can create a solid platform beneath her feet or a wall in front of her. These upgrades became version 3.1.
It has now been confirmed that her power core is in fact a Blue Matter Core, and all of her cybernetics are powered by Blue Matter. Whether this has always been the case or if it's only as of V3.0 is unspecified; the shade has changed in the past which indicates that it may not have been Blue Matter, but it has always been some shade of blue and had incredible power output. It is most likely that V2.0 and V1.0 were not Blue Matter however as a yellow fuel source could was known to be more powerful than the fuel used in Bunny's core during V2.0, and no such fuel source is known to be more powerful than Blue Matter, unless it was in fact Orange Matter, and not yellow.
V3.2 - Field Medic Edit
Bunny's V3.1 cybernetics were specially modified to suit a field medic, thus creating V3.2. These didn't replace the version 3.1 as an upgrade, but instead acted as an alternative to the default depending on the situation. The modifications included:
- The plasma blade replaced with needle/syringe which injects a poisonous substance that slowly kills enemies. Two doses proves lethal.
- She was equipped with a small med kit with certain essentials such as bandages and disinfectant. The med kit is white with a red cross and the word "Vitae" (Latin for "life") written below the cross.
- After secretly studying the Victory's Divinian Doctor - Nyssa's - healing beam, Bunny was able to replicate it artificially. She discovered that it operates by sending waves of energy in a double helix to a living organism, and the specific wavelength, frequency, and type of energy stimulated cellular regeneration in the organism. To put it simply; the beam uses energy to make the body heal itself, which means it works on just about any living thing, whereas some treatments can prove harmful if not made to a certain species' DNA. The technology was put into the Field Medic cybernetic arm, and then adapted to heal the user by creating a small field at their feet.
- To make room for the healing technology, the hardlight wall projector had to be removed, but the platform projector remained untouched.
- The power core on her chest had its design changed to have a red cross, and the same for the light on her shoulder.
- The colour scheme of the cybernetics was changed to white and red. They are still powered by Blue Matter, but the LEDs which light certain parts were reconfigured to show red.
- This version of cybernetics were more delicate and provided less protection than the standard V3.1. This was not the time the V3.1 had been made less protective for appearance or ability; certain recolour versions provided less protection.
Project S.T.A.R.T (Synthetic Technological Advanced Retinal Transhumanism) Edit
Project START was a project briefly worked on by The Engineer to replace Bunny's Cyber Eye with a more advanced, combat oriented version. Details about Project START can be found on The Engineer's page.
- Bunny has adventures outside of federation missions; she has travelled to other dimensions and universes, and it has been implied that she has even travelled through time
- Bunny has met her alternate universe self - Annabelle - and has means of contacting her
- Bunny has repeatedly said that she questions how and why she hasn't been arrested for her association with The Engineer. She is also the only known person to have direct contact with The Engineer
- Bunny is able to take off her cybernetics and replace them at will. She has colour variations to match different outfits
- When Bunny malfunctions, whether due to a fault, malware, or hack, her LEDs turn purple and spark, she will often say the phrase "I'm mal-functioning just fine.", seemingly trying to say she's malfunctioning, then cutting herself off to say she's functioning well
- Bunny has an evil clone known as Red Core, they are identical to Bunny, but their cybernetics are red and black, their hair is dark red, and they wear a red shirt
- She occasionally seems aware that she is in a plot and will lie or behave strangely to "further the plot", it is unknown whether this is 4th wall breaking or simply some existential belief
- She has mood swings (partially influenced by her hormone replacement therapy), but some would go so far as to say split personalities
- Bunny doesn't actually like tea, but will often ask for and/or drink it
- Bunny's favourite book is Alice's Adventures In Wonderland, and she has a deep routed love for all things Alice In Wonderland inspired.
- She shares similarities with various fictional characters, including Alice (Alice In Wonderland), Rabbit and The Spine from Steam Powered Giraffe, Annabelle Sprocket (a fictional robot girl in a comicbook universe created by Zeuscallum), Sombra and Tracer from Overwatch, and various other characters from various other media.
- She adores all things steampunk, and even has a steampunk outfit.
- She doesn't like taking orders, but dislikes giving them even more
- She is actually proficient in technology, programming, art, biology, physics, chemistry, medicine, and various other subjects, but oftentimes will lie and say that she isn't - there have even come times when her life, and the lives of many other people, have been on the line from a warp core explosion, yet she insists she doesn't know how to fix a warp core.
- She was once tactical division (red shirt), but switched to med/science (blue shirt). She is also qualified to be engineering (yellow shirt), but has never joined that division, mainly due to the colour of the shirt.
- Bunny performed surgery to replace Admiral Ugly's heart with an artificial heart supplied by The Engineer, after the Admiral shot himself with an Xe-54 Flatline Pistol - a pistol of Bunny's own creation. The new heart had a value of $10 billion, but instead either Bunny or Admiral Ugly owed The Engineer a favour, Bunny took it upon herself to owe the favour, so the Admiral wouldn't have to.